- Charts on selected symbols with STOPD Levels are posted
- Recap and outlook commentaries are added to some posts as demonstration of applying STOPD and classic Chart Reading Techniques in actively traded markets
- Share charts and screenshots in discussion
- To participate in outlook discussion sign up for FREE
End-of-day trader / swing trader looking for useful analysis beyond daytrading? Take a look at our proprietary Weekly Cycle Projection.
Note: Site revision in progress, weekly commentaries will be changed into a different format in coming weeks. Weekly chart updates with STOPD levels will continue until new format is ready.
Quick Access to Weekly Outlook Over Last 3 Months
2018 Sep 3 – 2018 Sep 7
2018 Aug 27 – 2018 Aug 31
2018 Aug 20 – 2018 Aug 24
2018 Aug 13 – 2018 Aug 17
2018 Aug 6 – 2018 Aug 10
2018 Jul 30 – 2018 Aug 3
2018 Jul 23 – 2018 Jul 27
2018 Jul 16 – 2018 Jul 20
2018 Jul 9 – 2018 Jul 13
2018 Jul 2 – 2018 Jul 6
2018 Jun 25 – 2018 Jun 29
2018 Jun 18 – 2018 Jun 22
2018 Jun 11 – 2018 Jun 15
2018 Jun 4 – 2018 Jun 8
2018 May 14 – 2018 May 18
Each symbol has its weekly STOPD levels drawn on the chart,
- Thick blue lines show the range of the week they are drawn on
- Thin blue lines are the midpoint of the weeks
- Thick orange lines are 100% expansion levels away from the range of the week
- Thin orange lines are the midpoints between thick orange lines and the thick blue lines
- Thick red lines are 200% exapnsion levels away from the range of the week
- Thin red lines are midpoints between the thick red lines and the thick orange lines
The last 2 weeks on each chart has the weekly STOPD levels labelled,
- The week just finished has its labels in blue. B-0 is the midpoint of the week. B+1 is the high of the week. B-1 is the low of the week. B-2 is the 50% downside expansion of the week.
- The prior week has its labels in yellow. Y-0 is the midpoint of that week. Y+1 is the high of the week and so forth.
Following is an example chart showing the forex pair USDJPY in 4-hour resolution.
Related research and articles on using STOPD weekly price levels.
Euro Dollar Price Action Biases At Weekly Extremes
British Pound Price Action Biases At Weekly Extremes
More research articles available in our Latest Articles section.